What you’ll need:
• 2 cups trimmed chopped green beans
• 1/2 cup trimmed peeled chopped asparagus
• 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 4 servings
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans and asparagus for 6 to 8 minutes or until very tender.
- Add peas; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until very tender; drain well. Transfer to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- To peel asparagus: Run vegetable peeler from just below the tip to the bottom of the stalk to remove tough outer layer.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.