What you’ll need:
• 1 jar (4.25 oz) Beech-Nut Naturals beets, pear and pomegranate
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 6 cups baby arugula
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 2 cooked beets, peeled and cut into chunks
• 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
Goat Cheese Medallions
• 1 log goat cheese (about 4 oz)
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 4 servings
Goat Cheese Medallions: Place cheese in freezer for 30 minutes or until firm. Meanwhile, place flour in shallow bowl; in separate shallow bowl, beat egg with 1 tbsp water. In another shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs with pepper.
Slice cheese into 8 rounds; coat each round in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook rounds for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towel–lined plate.
Salad: In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add arugula and onion; toss until coated. Arrange salad on serving platter. Place beets in same bowl; toss to coat with any residual dressing. Scatter beets and walnuts over salad.
Arrange overlapping cheese rounds along the length of the salad, overlapping slightly. Spoon half of the Beech-Nut Naturals beets, pear and pomegranate over cheese; serve remainder on the side.
Tip: To toast walnuts, place in single layer on baking sheet; bake in 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until fragrant.
Find Beech-Nut Beets, Pear & Pomegranate